Want to play at Disney's Hollywood Studios Toy Story Land?
We got to PLAY BIG in Andy's backyard at the new Toy Story Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios. The newly designed land takes you right to the heart of Andy's backyard with all of your Toy Story favorites like Buzz, Woody, Jesse and many more.
The main attraction is the Slinky Dog Dash, which is a roller coaster that takes you through many curves with a few drops. It is surprisingly more exhilarating than it appears. It is highly recommended to use your fastpass for this ride, as Disney only allows you to obtain one fastpass per day in advance for the Toy Story Land attractions.
Alien Swirling Saucers is a spinning ride, which is very similar to Mater's Junkyard Jamboree in Cars Land at Disney's California Adventure. This ride is good for most ages unless spinning in circles makes you too dizzy!
5 Tips for making the most of your day in Toy Story Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios:
1. Use your fastpass for Slinky Dog Dash since Disney uses the tier system in Hollywood Studios where you can only pick one from the top tier on a particular day.
2. Arrive one hour before park opening, then proceed directly to Toy Story Mania or Alien Swirling Saucer to ride the ride in the standby line.
3. There's very little shade or protection from the weather, so be prepared with sunscreen and ponchos.
4. Check out Woody's Lunch Box if you need a meal while in Toy Story Land. The menu is based off what you would find in a child's lunchbox, so it's very kid friendly. Don't miss the adorable Babybel seats.
5. If you're staying at a Disney resort, be sure to check the schedule for Extra Magic Hours, especially in the morning, which will be a little easier to get in a shorter line.
Let Journeys help you play in Toy Story Land. Our booking services are complimentary to you, so contact us today for a Disney quote: https://www.journeystravelinc.com/disneyform