10 Quotes to Inspire Adventure
There’s a lot of power in the spoken word. Words have the ability to uplift, to motivate—and even challenge you. Check out some of our favorites, so you can see travel and adventure in a whole new light.
1. “Ones destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” -Henry Miller
2. “Not until we are lost, do we begin to understand ourselves.” -Henry David Thoreau
3. “Once you have traveled, the voyage never ends, but is played out over and over again in the quietest chambers. The mind can never break off from the journey.” -Pat Conroy
4. “Bizarre travel plans are dancing lessons from God.” -Kurt Vonnegut
5. “Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind.” -Seneca
6. “All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.” -Martin Buber
7. “People don’t take trips, trips take people.” -J. Steinbeck
8. “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” -St. Augustine
9. “To Travel is to Live.” -Hans Christian Anderson
10. “Work, Travel, Save, Repeat.” -Unknown
We hope these words of wisdom will inspire you to take new adventures this year. For more travel ideas and tips, visit us at www.journeystravelinc.com today.