10 Recommendations for Spring Break
Updated: Sep 13, 2018
With now being a great time to book for spring break, we decided to round up 10 of our favorite spots for the occasion!
1. CARIBBEAN – Easily accessible by a variety of direct flights from across the globe, the Caribbean is a must-see for its white sand beaches, beautiful blue waters and warm temperatures!
2. THE GRAND AT MOON PALACE, CANCUN – All-inclusive luxury awaits you with open arms at this tropical paradise! Filled with convenience, excitement, and elegance –this resort makes for a fan-favorite option.
3. HARD ROCK RIVIERA MAYA, MEXICO – Named one of the best family-friendly resorts out there, at Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya, you’ll enjoy everything from its Rock Spa and Rock Star suites, to lively entertainment, incredible food, and fun activities for the whole family.
4. HOTEL XCARET MEXICO – A cosmopolitan resort that is different than your typical all-inclusive, Hotel XCaret is the only hotel in the Riviera Maya to offer access to all parks and tours by Experiencias XCaret. Its complete leisure experience and adventurous nature make this option a popular one among families.
5. NICKELODEON RESORTS IN PUNTA CANA – This five-star family vacation experience is situated in the most beautiful location of Punta Cana! What more could you ask? Are you a huge Nickelodeon fan? Watch your favorite characters come in to life in this most incredible experience ever!
6. DISNEY CRUISE LINE – A true experience to be remembered by all! Did you know that you can take a Disney Cruise and set sail to the Bahamas, the Caribbean, Bermuda, Europe, Alaska, Canada and Mexico and more? For your kids (and the kid in all of us) –be sure to add this one to your list!
7. DISNEY'S AULANI IN HAWAII –This award-winning resort and spa combines Hawaiian tradition with Disney fun for the entire family. Everything is better with Disney magic –even Hawaii!
8. AZUL BEACH RIVIERA CANCUN – Looking for the perfect resort for both you and the kids? Then Azul Riviera Cancun is the answer. Here, you’ll indulge in separate activities for both adults and children –spring break never sounded better!
9. BEACHES RESORTS – Yet another favorite on our list, Beaches Resorts never disappoints. Voted one of the top family resorts in the world by Parents Magazine, it’s no wonder they attract millions of visitors each year!
10. ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISE – Royal Caribbean Cruises is another popular spring break option because it caters to the adults and children. Need some recommendations? Then check out Symphony or Harmony of the Seas –our most popular family cruise options.
11. MARGARITAVILLE – Margaritaville’s “it’s five- ‘o-clock somewhere” mentality is just what you’ll need after a long winter. And with resorts all over the U.S., it’s a fun option if you’re not looking to go too far!
Whether you’re looking for a romantic vacation for the two of you, or something for then entire family –you’ll be delighted with one of these top spring break options! Want to learn more about current specials and deals? Then get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.