There are places out there that call to us, mesmerize us, and invite us to experience cherished moments that will stay with us for the rest of our lives. Travel Consultant Emily Jones is passionate about designing unique, customized travel packages that fulfill the dreams and suit the budgets of every valuable client.
From relaxing, all-inclusive getaways to 10-day luxury cruises and truly immersive land tours, her past clients have enjoyed a multitude of unique and memorable moments, including...
• Stunning vistas of the magnificent fjords, glaciers and wildlife of one of the world’s last great frontiers – Alaska – from the veranda of a luxury cruise ship.
• The intoxicating scents of Hawaii’s magnificent tropical gardens – fragrant ginger, vanilla, jasmine and plumeria.
• Vibrant, one-of-a-kind Bahamian cultural festivals featuring some of the most flavorful food and drink in the world.
• Glorious Tahitian sunsets, viewed from the deck of a private overwater bungalow.
• Enchanting visits to some of the most picturesque Christmas markets in Europe on a festive river cruise.
• Captivating performances by Polynesian musicians, hula dancers and fire eaters at an authentic Hawaiian luau.
Since 2009, Emily has been tailoring unique land vacations and elegant ocean journeys for hundreds of clients. The careful attention she pays to the finest of details and personal time devoted to exploring and learning about the destinations that most interest her clients uniquely qualify her to handle any and all travel requests. As a certified specialist for multiple luxury cruise lines, tour operators and five-star, all- inclusive resorts including Sandals and Beaches, Crystal Cruises, Disney, Silversea and more, the full range of travel services that Emily provides truly allows her clients to relax and enjoy themselves, and to have faith that they are in the best possible hands with Emily.
After graduating with a degree in Hospitality Management from East Carolina University, Emily settled in Mount Airy, North Carolina with her husband, Jonathan, and their five young children. Emily’s own favorite travel destinations range from lush, tropical St. Lucia to the scenic Grand Tetons, while bucket list locations include two of her clients’ favorites – Alaska and the Hawaiian Islands.
Emily believes in stellar customer service and she loves making a difference in the way clients view and explore our beautiful world. Invite her to plan your next incredible travel adventure today.